Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Tests and the answer to the question...what men really love


My first test of the semester was today. I think I did pretty well. The pretty work of art to the left made an appearance. The organ of Corti....so fascinating. Audiology really is my favorite part of the day. Sarcasm doesn't really transfer well over the internet. Audiology is so boring so utterly mind numbingly dull that I feel the only way not to fall asleep would be to shove burning bamboo shoots underneath my fingernails. However to become accredited as a SLP I must know the art that is Hearing.

On my way home today I saw a pick-up truck with the decal on the back window stating "real men love.....JESUS. Well, now I know where I've gone wrong all these years with the men folk. I'm not Jesus. Right next to it, and this is what fried my potatoes, was the one symbol that has never failed to raise my blood pressure.....B04. This fucker voted for Bush. So here is my advice to the ladies. To hook a "real" man, you must love Jesus (who happens to be one of my favorite fictional characters), but also support an ignorant and incredibly stupid man, send the youth of our nation overseas to die, and wish that all gay people would just convert back from sin. Looks like I'll never find myself a real man. Sorry Bjorn.

No comments: